U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster® guitar maple neck
features a comfortable “modern C” profile and
9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with
22 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also
includes Bi-Flex™ truss rod and pre-slotted
synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish
on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on
maple fingerboard and headstock face.
String tree is not included and its mounting
hole will need to be drilled.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier®
by Fender guitar.
(USA Shipments Only)
Specifications and Features:
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of
Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™ Design with 1/8"
Truss Rod Adjustment Nut
- Built-In Micro Tilt™ Neck Adjustment
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with
2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped
during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender® Logo Decal includes "Made in
USA" and "Original Contour Body"
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string
location grooves to make spacing a breeze when
performing the final string slot filing. (Please
note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping
modification is required to ensure proper fit
Peg Hole Diameter - .404” (10.26 mm)
Headstock Thickness - .540” (13.71 mm)
Thickness at the 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm)
Thickness at the 12th Fret - .870” (22.09 mm)
Recommended String Trees: